Sarah Wilson – I Quit Sugar Chocolate
What’s inside this eBook
- 74 fructose-free cakes, fudges, truffles and brownies, smoothies, cheesecakes, mousses, ice-creams and barks.
- Handy conversion widgets, substitution charts plus a shopping list generator.
- Safe sweeteners and how to use them.
- Cocoa v cacao: An explanation, plus how to use them both.
More about the book
The Chocolate Cookbook from I Quit Sugar features over 74 delicious and healthy sugar-free chocolate recipes. Yummy enough to satisfy any sweet tooth!
The Big Stumbling Block for most of us when we quit sugar is… The Chocolate Issue. Will I ever be able to eat it again once I enter a fructose-free life? For many, it’s deal breaker. Which is why we make it clear from the outset: YES! YOU CAN EAT CHOCOLATE!
However, there are a few things you do need to know before heading out to the supermarket for a Family Block:
- Real chocolate – cacao or cocoa – contains less than 1% sugar, and is a richly nutritious food. Great.
- Store-bought chocolate is not real chocolate. Even the sugar-free stuff. It’s mostly full of bad oils and additives, and retains little nutritional value. Which means…
- You really have to make your own chocolate. Which is far easier than you might think!