Sarah Wilson – I Quit Sugar Slow Cooker
In this book you’ll find various sugar-free chapters including:
- Weekday Dump ‘n’ Run: Fuss-free recipes you can throw together in the morning and come home to at night.
- Soups, Stews and Curries: Lush curries and hearty stews to get you through winter.
- Hearty Breakfast: Overnight breakfast packed with extra nutrition and ready to devour in the morning.
- Cakes ‘n’ Puds: Oozy-chocolate brownies, light and moist cakes and classic family favourites.
- Same-same But Different: All your sugar-laden favourites with an IQS makeover.
You’ll also find celebrity contributions from Margaret Fulton, Kate Gibbs and Matt Preston.
More about the book
Sarah Wilson and the I Quit Sugar team have developed our latest sugar-free offering: the I Quit Sugar Slow Cooker Cookbook. Building on the nutritional concepts explored in Sarah Wilson’s second best seller, I Quit Sugar for Life, the Slow Cooker Cookbook is a compilation of densely nutritious meals that are affordable and easy for families and solos.