Breakfast Ice Cream Recipe
Servings: 2 depending on little or big people
- 2 large frozen bananas peel them before you freeze them and put into a container
- 2 cups frozen fresh blueberries (or organic frozen)
- 1 small frozen avocado peel before freezing
- 100 ml coconut cream that has been in the fridge
- 1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon*
- 1/4 cup cashews (do pumpkin seeds for nut free)
- 1 tbsp linseeds
- 1 heaped tbsp of a protein / superfoods / nuZest / Vital Greens type powder (I use Republica organic Breakfast mix)
Blend your cashews and linseeds for 5 seconds (speed 7 Thermomix / MyCook)
Add everything else into your blender and blend on high for 10 seconds.
Scrape down the sides.
Repeat 3 more times until super smooth, thick and creamy.
Serve in bowls and top with whatever you’ve got going in the kitchen in the nuts, seeds, berry department
I topped with a sprinkling of bee pollen, linseed, cashews, slivered almonds and blueberries.