Savoury Summer Fruit Salad Recipe
Servings: 6 people depending on portion sizes
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped into slivers (white is fine too or 3 spring onion stalks, chopped)
- 6 peaches cut into wedges
- 1 punnet strawberries, chopped into quarters
- 6 medium dark red tomatoes
- 1 bunch mint, leaves separated from vines
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/2 bunch basil
- 2 handsful hazelnuts, chopped (roasted on 180C for 12mins first makes them oh so yummy!)
- juice of 1 lemon
- olive oil to drizzle
- 2 pinches salt
Pop all of your cut up produce into a bowl and mix through, saving a few mint leaves for ‘on top whole fresh garnishing’ at the end.
Squeeze the lemon over the top and then drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle the two pinches of salt.
Mix through and serve.