Alexx's new book is out now!
Order ‘Low Tox Life’ now, enter your email address and receipt down the bottom and grab your e course interview bundle
Last year I got one email that stood above the rest as being my favourite email of the year. It was from Jane Morrow at Murdoch Books and it asked if I’d ever thought about writing a book. 11 months later we’re here, and it’s available for pre-order. I couldn’t be more excited to share this with you and the people you love because it’s a book that I created with the person who WANTS to make changes in mind and wants to start at home with the food you eat, the stuff you put on your body, the things you surround yourself with in your home and the way you care for your state of mind through it all and through life.
ALL of those pieces of the puzzle are important to leading a low tox life and the biggest piece of all? Our beautiful home, our planet.
Inside Low Tox Life, you’ll discover (among other things!):
- How to actually make changes successfully instead of wanting to but ‘never getting round to it’.
- The most powerful things you can change in your day to day for your health and the planet’s health.
- Scientific research that suggests caution around some of the chemicals used in many everyday brands today and the loopholes that allow them in there in the first place.
- DIY recipes from a non DIY’er - meaning, SUPER SIMPLE STUFF!
- How to cut through the food noise and eat simply and deliciously
- Real Food Recipes divided into a couple of delicious feasts and the ultimate care package
- How to go low-plastic in a high plastic world
- How to clean without a hit of harmful toxins
- How to recognise endocrine-disruptors in beauty products and avoid them
- How to develop a deeply sustainable relationship with clothing
- How to cultivate a low tox mind - chilled, mindful, joyous, non judgemental and powerful
So yes, I cover quite a few things there but it’s all doable. I’m a regular person who’s done this and all I want is to gift to people like you who want a more conscious, empowered life, a framework and the tools to do that. You don't need to be a full time homesteader with a cupboard full of organic linens to go low tox. Start small, switching or ditching one nasty at a time, and enjoy the process as a positive one for you and the planet. That’s what we’re doing here in this book and in the Low Tox Life community.
As a treat for ordering your book (click the appropriate store below) I’ve put together a few of my favourite interviews from our e courses to enjoy until your book arrives (which is July for Australia, August for the UK and September for the US via Amazon). Just copy paste your receipt number down the bottom of this page, pop your email in to join the weekly newsletter, and you'll receive your interviews instantly. Enjoy! x
Click one of the bookseller links to order the book (all booksellers are eligible for this bonus)
Make a note of your receipt number and then head back to this page
Complete the form below to receive an email with a link to your interviews. Hope you enjoy the conversations as much as I enjoyed recording them!
ABOUT ALEXX STUART
I think of myself as a gentle activist and educator who founded the Low Tox Life as a community hub for positive, delicious change for people and planet. I’m a TedX speaker, an Amazon Best Selling author, and I do love a good chat in front of audiences wanting to be motivated into all areas of living a low tox life - from corporates to conferences to schools to the local library! I want to offer REAL support to real people with their health and sustainability goals. I want to help people want to (not *have* to), make the changes they seek to make. Healthier people + healthier planet = the holy grail of wellness don’t you think?
You can join me for an online course, listen to the Low Tox Life podcast or get weekly Low Tox Life inspiration into your inbox or social media feed.