I'll be giving author talks to celebrate the book entering the world, all around Australia in July, August and September. Low Tox Life: a handbook for a healthy you and a happy planet.
I'd love to meet you at one of these free events and if you already have a book by the time the event rolls round, bring it so I can sign it if you fancy!
- 4th July at 12.30pm: Sydney Mechanics School of Arts, 280 Pitt Street, Sydney
- 4th July at 6.30pm: Kinokunya bookstore - SOLD OUT
- 7th July at 10am: Wholefoods House, 14/61 Mentmore Avenue, Rosebery. REGISTER HERE
- 11th July at 6.30pm: Balmain Library, 370 Darling Street, Balmain. REGISTER HERE
- 25th July at 6.30pm: City Ryde Library, 1 Pope Street, Ryde. REGISTER HERE
- 29th July: Mindful Mama Event, Central Coast. REGISTER HERE
- 31st August at 11am: Woollahra Library at Double Bay, 451 New South Head Road, Double Bay
- 1st September at 2pm: Katoomba Library, 30 Parke Street, Katoomba
- 19th September at 7pm: Penrith RSL Club. REGISTER HERE
- 22nd September at 11am: Epping Community Centre, 9 Oxford Street, Epping
- 31st July at 7pm: Eco Addiction store, Shop 1/131 Marshall Street, Goondiwindi
- 1st August at 12pm: The Book Tree, 2/456-460 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba.
- 1st August at 6.30pm: Riverbend bookstore, 193 Oxford Street, Bulimba. REGISTER HERE
- 2nd August at 6pm: a talk and interview with the lovely founder of BIOME Tracey Bailey. REGISTER HERE
- 3rd August at 6.30pm: Avid Reader bookstore, 193 Boundary Street, West End, Brisbane
Stay tuned for more events in other states...coming soon! And remember you can order the book HERE.