During these events we'll cover the book - the journey towards a Low Tox Life and a discussion about the themes in the book from food, body, home and mind, tackling objection around you, time and budget constraints and more. I'll also demo a couple of super easy things we can all do, and leave plenty of time for Q&A so bring your questions!
Where there aren't links to book, pop it in the diary and either check back closer to the time or just come along as sometimes book stores don't ticket their events at all...
I'd love to meet you at one of these events and if you already have a book by the time the event rolls round, bring it so I can sign it if you fancy! Otherwise you can grab one there!
Don't worry if you don't see dates there yet - I have Victoria plans, Byron plans, WA, SA and even TASSIE and NZ all in the works over the next few months so do keep checking back regularly.
- 25 May at 2pm: The Old Woolstore Hotel, 1 Macquarie Street, Hobart. REGISTER HERE
- 26 May: The Tailrace Centre, 1 Waterfront Drive, Riverside, Launceston. REGISTER HERE
- 19th June: GoodnessMe Box Wholefood Night Market. The Grounds, 2 Huntley Street, Alexandria. REGISTER HERE.
- 5th September: Newcastle. DETAILS TO COME
- 17th July: Advanced Principles for a Low Tox Life. Wellness on Whatley, 162 Whatley Cres, Maylands. REGISTER HERE.
Stay tuned for more events in other states...coming soon! And remember you can order the book HERE.