If you’ve been with me here for a while, you’ll know I’m on a mission.
- We need to eat better and be more conscious of what we use on our skin and in our homes. We know that much. The problem is the way that we’re taught to, confines us to within an inch of failure every waking moment. Oh, I ate the chip, I’ve failed. I’ve stuffed “it” all up now.
- We need to eradicate guilt AND a feeling of deprivation from leaving the bad stuff behind and get busy being empowered, enlightened and inspired for change. That’s where I want to step in and help you, your community or your work place.
I’ve listed the ways we can work together and if you’ve got something else in mind, don’t hesitate to get in touch with my team at [email protected]
You can see on the home page that I offer 3 diverse e courses
Go LOW TOX – for ditching nasties and reducing the every day chemical load of your life AND feeling good about it!
Real Food Rockstars – If you want to get started learning about the food system, what the ‘universal evils’ are, how to stock up on more produce, what questions to ask, how to do it all efficiently and how to live in a preventative mind set.
THRIVE: Raising kids who love real food. An e course that empowers you to take control of your child’s food education, attitude and knowledge to build a rock solid health foundation for them to Thrive in every way.
Office groups can get special discounts for groups of over 20 doing the course, so get in touch and join the many office teams who have ditched the nasties or helped their kids LOVE real food, and do an e course as a team.
Speaking and Key Notes
- Imagine feeling excited not daunted.
- Imagine feeling you’ve been given the tools, not the sermon.
- Imagine thinking ‘wow, I can do this’ instead of ‘Oh crap, I don’t do that’.
- Imagine the feeling of turning your health around, your family’s health with
When I speak, I’m not interested in waffling on technically nor terrifying people. I want to flick the switch of the audience at a deep psychological level to help each of YOU create the change you want and we all need.
The time is now to turn our pantries, food systems, personal care, food culture, environmental choices around. I make it my mission to help people get excited about that and feel really positive and motivated about that with simple, practical and exciting steps – YOUR PACE, YOUR WAY. You’ll never hear me prescribe a program, a set way of doing things or a set time frame. Everyone’s working with different bodies, parameters, priorities and challenges and I believe that the best gift we can give ourselves is the acknowledgement that we’re doing our best and that WE are our best advice once we tune into our bodies and our instinct again.
A few people I’ve spoken for
70 minute skype consult – $180
Sometimes, you just need a helping hand. You might have questions such as these:
- Where do I start?
- What if I couldn’t cook in the first place, anyway?
- How am I still going to cook our family favourites?
- What on earth do I buy for my pantry? What IS safe?
- I don’t want to make my own – What cosmetics and cleaning products are SAFE where I live?
- I’m so confused by all the information out there: What’s right for me?
My one on one 70 minute skype sessions are perfect if you need a helping hand and reassurance based on your unique situation. No one or home is hopeless and at the end of the 70 minutes together, I want you to feel like you are confidently heading off on the right track with a positive frame of mind and a clear set of steps.
If you’re a busy executive parent thinking ‘i don’t have time for this’ but you’re still desperate to get on the band wagon, I recommend an initial consult with yourself and then that you delegate to your nanny, au pair, cleaner or other family member who is supporting you.
contact [email protected] to discuss your goals, you could be well on your way to achieving a healthier, happier home without having to sift through a minefield of information.
*Mes consultations peuvent se faire en français, également.
Real Food & Low Tox – Workshops and classes
A variety of workshops are available to inspire people to lower their toxic load without feeling inconvenienced nor deprived. I run them at conferences, community events, community centres, private homes, schools or small offices.
My goal is to help people dig within and find the true justifications they need to create lasting change in these areas. This ain’t no fad. This is for our survival for generations to come, as well as for that of our planet’s.
The mega bonus? This life time we’ve been given is richer, purer, less guilt ridden and absolutely delicious!
Download my most popular speaker topics and rate card HERE
Office lunch and learns
Want to ensure your staff are healthier, happier and more energetic?
Often, people go through their whole life not knowing how great they can feel and a huge part of that is due to the fact that in the last 70 years, over 45,000 chemicals have been man invented and many of those are in our food, on our skin and throughout our homes and offices. We’re overloaded and our bodies are getting more and more sluggish as time goes on – they’re literally fed up!
These masterclasses / lunch and learns are an uplifting look at the steps we can all take TODAY to decrease our toxic loads and increase our vitality – without deprivation and without having to resort to tasteless food as the 90s made us do (thank god that’s over!)
Inspire and energise your staff with a series of 3 hours of power over a year, to tackle different aspects of our modern busy lives where we can shift our spend and organise ourselves, to get the most out of life while at work and at play!
Change minds. Create momentum. Inspire action. Empower.
Contact [email protected] discuss.
Corporate environment consulting – The Office Detox
What is your corporate environment like?
How many toxins are your staff exposed to – in the kitchen, in the bathrooms, at their desks? Could people have less sick days and perform with better focus than they do now, with changes to the office environment?
If you want to get serious about becoming an organisation that cares for your staff’s wellbeing at the deepest level, then this consultation and office detox is essential.
Myself and a qualified building biologist undertake research on the entire environment, offering a number of analyses and readings.
Based on our findings we suggest short term and longer term modifications to lower the toxic load of your office environment.
This is ideally coupled with one of my masterclasses and a guest naturopath and building biologist as a series of 3 lunch and learns, to ensure your team and organisation understand YOUR care for them and making the office environment healthy as well as for their personal knowledge and wellbeing in their lives away from work.
I work with the best team of specialists on this for incredible results.
Contact [email protected] discuss your organisation’s needs.
Reviewing, advertising and affiliates
I love doing product shout outs if something is beautiful, natural and powerful towards healthy living. Affiliating a small select amount of books or products that I specifically seek out is a lovely way for me to help brands worth growing, grow and for my business to be remunerated for the time taken to write posts, organise the giveaways and reply to winners and co-ordinate prizes.
If you are a brand you might want to partner on our E courses or the Low Tox Club – These are a great, low cost to you way to connect with the people who are trying to find you once they learn about conscious living. Please email [email protected] to discuss options.
If you’d like to send me a low tox item such as a personal care or cleaning product it must be sure to have
- no parabens,
- no phthalates,
- no triclosan,
- no phenoxyethanol,
- no petroleum derived ingredients
- no formaldehyde
- no quaterniums
- no nano particles
- no GMOs
- no uncertified palm oil
If it’s a food or cooking product, it must contain
- no additives
- no thickeners
- no preservatives
- no palm oil (unless certified sustainable)
- no fake colourings or annatto natural colouring
- no vegetable oils
- no stabilisers
- no hydrogenated oils
- no GM ingredients (including if meat, no animal products from animals fed GMO grains)
- no factory farming.
I do not compromise on the above so please, rather than waste product, best keep it if it doesn’t meet these guidelines.
Check out our Media Kit HERE
PAID / SPONSORED DISCLAIMER:
- I do not write posts promoting brands where I or my business Low Tox Life is paid to do so, unless it ticks every imaginable strict criteria box outlined above (ruling out 99% of products. hehe) and there is a VERY clear benefit to my community in line with something I can write that helps my audience with a particular low tox challenge and in doing so that they provide you with a special offer for a promotional window of time. If that all checks out then yes, I am proud to present such a collaboration and believe wholeheartedly that I deserve to charge for the work put into such a collaboration. YOU benefit. My business benefits. Their awesome brand benefits. Perfect.
- I may sometimes add affiliate links in posts for products I’ve purchased in the past or currently use and believe in. I would NEVER mention anything that wasn’t going to be genuinely useful or awesome to eat or lather yourself in that wasn’t 100% natural. Trust me. I’ve built my entire brand on being trust worthy of the most wholefood, low tox options available. This will never change when there’s a dollar dangled. Ever.
- I do do sponsored giveaway highlights through my newsletter for a very reasonable promotional fee for brands I believe in, so get in touch if you have something worth shouting out about. I love working with good guys who want to grow and get the word out and offer my community something awesome in return!
I wish you the very best real food and low tox life.
Alexx Stuart: PO Box 1332, Double Bay, 1360 NSW, Australia.
Disclaimer. I am not a doctor, naturopath or nutritionist. I’m a concerned citizen, good motivator, speaker and change maker. I am a health coach who did my studies with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York which I’m truly excited about! If you suffer from serious health issues, it is best you have not just me helping you ‘ditch the toxic stuff’ but also a trusted health practitioner you gel with to create the best environment for your progress toward feeling awesome. Nothing on this website is intended as medical advice. Alexx.