In this section you’ll find articles, podcasts and courses to make the home we live in as low tox as possible. That means everything from where we may find phthalates in our home environments and how to reduce our exposure, right through to choosing a piece of furniture or mattress.
Go Low Tox is the course you want to do to dive deep into this topic and get completely across it, but if you’re not ready to jump in yet, we have lots of resources in this section to help you along the way. Enjoy!
Want to find all the podcast shows we've done on the topic of HOME? Click through HERE for easy navigation.
Click on each article below to access information related to a low tox HOME:
- Your low tox pillow guide
- Low Tox Loving "Back to school"
- "I want to get rid of everything but I feel wasteful!" - what to consider...
- My whole mould story
- Five ways to create a low tox space
- Donate your clothes
- Why not all stainless steel cookware is created equal
- Are you recycling correctly? The ins and outs of waste and how to make a difference
- Our eco-warrior guide for all things waste free living
- Useful techniques from 3 decluttering thought leaders
- Make / Do / Buy - Mother's Day love list
- Christmas gift edit 2017
- Father's Day: the Low Tox edit
- 24 low tox present ideas
- Slow flowers
- 5 ingredients you still find in so-called green products
- 6 reasons you don't want a phthalate touching you too often
- 20 lovely Mother's Day gifts that are not another scented candle
- 5 low tox strategies for minimising chlorine
- Food waste - join the compost revolution
- 8 low tox things you can do while the kettle is boiling
- Bye bye take away coffee cups - nothing is disposable
- What we can learn from Nigella Lawson
- Awesome ideas for advent calendars
- 30 everyday plastic reduction tips
- From here on in - I'm all in
- Lifting the lid on...electromagnetics and WIFI
- Plastic free July - do it! It's time.
- My 5 favourite bicarb uses
- It's up to you what becomes normal
- Everyday is Earth day
- Make. Do. Buy. Ideas for your Valentine
- 10 low tox ways with olive oil
- Make your own natural air freshener
- Keep your cleaning toxin free with these 7 easy home made cleaning products
- There’s WHAT in my candle?
- Teflon – you might not realise but it’s everywhere
- 5 more easy ways to low tox your life
- Where copycat chemicals lie so you can say buh bye!