I will keep this brief. You have a hot chocolate fudge sauce to make and there isn’t a moment to lose. This can be used hot and poured over ice cream or a simple instant ice cream. Then when cold it is an awesome icing for cupcakes or cakes. To use cold, just let it cool to being thick enough to dollop onto a cupcake, and refrigerate a further 30mins to 1 hour to set it before serving.
Real Treats. Happy People!
Chocolate Sundae Fudge Sauce Recipe
- 50 g cocoa powder (dutch processed or raw cacao)
- 120 g butter
- 100 ml rice malt syrup (or honey for GAPS, but only 80g honey as the sweetness is more intense
- 1 pinch salt or a heaped tsp cinnamon for a sweet spicy note
- Simply pop cocoa powder, butter and rice malt syrup (or honey) in a small pan on medium and mix until combined just for 2-3 minutes – Add a pinch of sea salt for extra salty zing or cinnamon.
- Serve hot or cool and top cakes and cupcakes. It is immensely enjoyable and far, far too simple.