I just love the freshness in this cucumber mango salad. You feel well. You feel ready for anything. You feel like you’ve had a luxurious treat. Most importantly, you feel like time is on your side, as it takes minutes to throw together.
If you find it hard to fill up on salad, why not read this post with a few of my tips on delicious, filling salad ideas!
Real Food. Happy Bodies.
Cucumber Mango Salad Recipe
- 1 cup chopped mango cheeks
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 2 cups assorted greens I used snowpeas, finely sliced and a bit of baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh coriander, flat leaf parsley and mint combined – whatever ratio you like the best
- 1/2 baby purple onion, chopped into fine discs or tiny dice
- 1 avocado, roughly cubed
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 2 tbsp macadamia oil
- celtic sea salt to taste
- Throw it all together in a bowl. Mix through with your hands to move the avocado, macadamia oil and lemon juice through the other ingredients nicely – it’s a good hand treatment while you’re at it!
- You’re done. Truly. That’s it. In this pic, I had the tail end of a purple carrot left, so that ended up in there too (just in case anyone was wondering!)
- This is a heavenly sister to a steamed white fish with a little coriander and ginger. It’s 10 at night as I write this, and I’m hungry!!