This lil’ number was brought on by discovering those fabulous scallop shells for sale at the Sydney Fish Markets. “What a cute canapé base” I thought. Away we went! Serve this with a crisp champagne or citrusy cocktail. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Real Food. Happy Bodies.
Cured Coconut Lime Fish Recipe
- Juice your two limes to get your 50ml amount. Cut your fish into 1cm cubes size pieces.
- Mix these two in a bowl 5 hours before you’re going to eat. So, do first thing in the morning for a lunch time appetiser, or at lunch time for an evening one.
- The lime will cook the fish in a sense by curing it.
- 2 minutes before you’re going to serve it – see why i’m liking this? – mix in your coconut milk, your gomasio and sea salt. Combine well. Plate up either on baby cos hearts or scallop shells here as pictured with a sprinkling of coriander leaf, and serve to your guests.
- It’s fresh. nourishing. divine. easy. fast. Yep, I think that’s everything, no!?