Fudge. It says joy, delectation and satisfaction. You’re not allowed it though, are you?
Well, the times of deprivation are done. I’m determined, as many are, to find us delicious substitutes in the new world order of treats.
Real Treats. Happy Bodies.
- 150 ml coconut oil
- 50 g raw cacao
- 150 ml rice syrup or coconut syrup (maple syrup or honey are both fine if you like those & are fine with them)
- 90 g mixed activated nuts (can be all one type, or a mix of whatever you have in the pantry. New to activating? Read here to learn more)
- 50 g dessicated coconut (220 FREE)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Get a little shallow baking tin ready (about 20cm x 15cm) with some parchment paper
- Blitz your nuts in a processor.
- Add everything else except the chia seeds.
- Blitz into a paste.
- Stir through the chia seeds
- Blob the whole mixture out onto baking tin and press out to an even thickness of about 1-1.5cm ‘high’.
- Set in fridge for an hour or 2. Cut into small squares. Serve in a precious little dish reserved for delicacies & store in the fridge for a week – good luck with that!