Hello! In this show Kelly and I both discuss strategies for not letting these typically busy months get the better of us – the buying, the eating, the drinking, the overwhelm… it doesn’t have to be that way and we’re taking a look at how. If you want to explore employing some strategies to protect yourself from ‘silly season’ overwhelm, this show will help you to make it the ‘smart season’ instead. Part of living a low tox life is looking after our state of mind. If we’re stressed out, the negative effects of that stress are just as bad if not worse, than any bad food choices or high tox products we might use.
Hope you enjoy the show this week. It was a lovely chat full of nuggets.
If you’re a Perth peep, check out our event THIS SATURDAY “A simpler way”
Here’s Kelly’s wonderful website from which you can check out her PODCASTS, Books and more!
You can download the first chapter of her brilliant book “Practical Perfection” HERE.
Connect with Kelly online:
Podcast Partner offer: RoseHip Plus
As promised, below is list of favourites when thinking about WHY I use Rosehip oil, and the HOW I use it. I just adore this brand and Lisa and her family do such a great job keeping their entire range as low tox as possible.
BEST WAYS TO ROSEHIP OIL:
- Natural glow/highlight on tops of cheekbones, or mixed in with liquid foundation to create a dewy finish
- Adding Rosehip Oil to the tips of hair and split ends to hydrate and give a lustrous shine, OR as a finishing oil to de frizz hair, tame flyaways and split ends – You literally only need 2 drops to make a difference!
- As a conditioning treatment on lips, nails and cuticles. Watching TV give yourself a hand massage – or better yet get your partner to do it!
- Mixed with raw sugar or sea salt as a simple DIY exfoliating treatment – lips, body etc.
- Used to reduce the appearance of scars (including acne scars) and skin pigmentation – perfect for minimising after pregnancy spots around the outer parts of the face. It’s not overnight, but it absolutely helps.
- To treat sensitive skin and skin issues – rosacea, fine lines and wrinkles, skin dehydration etc.
I adore the plain RoseHip oil from their range. It’s a beauty must have for evening out the skin tone, in my humble opinion. I’m very excited to be able to offer you (Australian residents) this amazing offer from the RoseHip PLUS website.
Offer: 25% off your order
If you want to click through to iTunes from here to subscribe to the podcast and listen to this week’s show, and the episodes aired since we launched in July, GO HERE
If you want to listen on your android, download Stitcher or click through HERE or you can buy the Pocket Cast App for android.
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world. (To do this from your phone, you can’t be ‘in the show list’. Go to the podcast search function and type low tox life, and then click on the show and click ‘review’. Annoyingly tricky but hey. I figured I may as well help you out if you’re going to want to take the time to leave a review!)
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet