Shalani McCray, Live Alive > “Be the adult you want your children to be”
Shalani McCray describes herself as an advocate for Wellbeing. She could also be described as a university junkie, having studied early childhood education, nursing, remedial massage, nutrition, herbal medicine and is now in the application process to study medicine.
Shalani is also an ordained Interfaith minister, an EFT practitioner, Laughter Yoga professor, certified GAPS practitioner – personally trained by Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride, MAPS certified in addition to being a sort after speaker in Australia and internationally.
While strongly inspired by the varied traditional wisdom as shared by Dr Weston A Price, Shalani believes there is no ‘one size fits all’ way to eat, move and live and utilises her vast knowledge in her business, Live Alive Health Creation, to encourage people tap in to their body’s innate intelligence to create and live their best possible life. A life of fabulous health, joy, vitality and inspiration.
Check out Shalani’s facebook community – Live Alive – Always insightful and tell-it-like-it is information (but not in a Trump way)
In today’s show:
- Alexx and Shalani talked about grounding – this topic is explored in detail in the Go Low Tox e-course “before you can fly you need to feel grounded”
- They also chat about Maggie Dent and her recent mention about the importance of nature and natural playgrounds – read what she says HERE
- Don’t forget to top up your Vitamin N (Nature) > go on, hug a tree, you know you want to!!
- The Magnesium cream Alexx talks about in the show is Elektra cream which you can purchase HERE
- One therapy they discussed was ‘tapping’… or EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique. You can watch some You Tube clips featuring common phobias and EFT therapy treatment below that we’ve gathered together for you:
Connect with their community online:
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world. (To do this from your phone, you can’t be ‘in the show list’. Go to the podcast search function and type low tox life, and then click on the show and click ‘review’. Annoyingly tricky but hey. I figured I may as well help you out if you’re going to want to take the time to leave a review!)
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet