Sharon’s Irish. Her glorious sense of humour and loving heart will let you know you’re heard. She has crawled her way to happiness by continuously improving a process of managing her daily life. Self love, if not learned as a child, may be a painful journey as an adult. Sharon will help you find a process of your own, by teaching you how to truly feel and release any stress, trauma or tension that’s preventing you from finding happiness. It’s powerful stuff.
Sharon Mullan is a qualified counselor. She studied Tapping with Gary Craig, Dr David Lake and Steve Wells. Sharon also trained with David Berceli (the founder of TRE) and is a qualified practitioner of TRE® Tension, Stress & Trauma Releasing Exercises. Sharon’s website is HERE.
Here’s a little snapshot of the goodies in today’s episode…
- TRE is Trauma and Tension Releasing Exercises. A simple set of exercises that set in motion the natural mechanism in our body to release tension.
- Trauma is mostly physiological, we’re only 10% cognitive… so it’s not ‘in our head’… it’s in our body. The trauma creates an immobility.
- All trauma has the capacity to be transformed into something more useful. So it’s not about ‘curing’ it, it’s about transforming it.
- We can’t avoid anxiety, it’s a natural part of life, but we can equip ourselves with the tools for working through it!
- It is possible to be free of your history!
THIS WEEK’S LIVE HAPPIER, HEALTHIER CHALLENGE: If you feel this is for you, then explore it, be curious and then maybe check out where your nearest practitioner is…
Here are all the important links:
TRE Australia – you can find a therapist / practitioner here
Global website – Trauma Prevention
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world. (To do this from your phone, you can’t be ‘in the show list’ – go to the podcast search function and type low tox life, and then click on the show and click ‘review’. Annoyingly tricky but hey. I figured I may as well help you out if you’re going to take the time to leave a review!)
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet