Sharon’s Irish. Her glorious sense of humour and loving heart will let you know you’re heard. She has crawled her way to happiness by continuously improving a process of managing her daily life. Self love, if not learned as a child, may be a painful journey as an adult. Sharon will help you find a process of your own, by teaching you how to truly feel and release any stress, trauma or tension that’s preventing you from finding happiness. It’s powerful stuff.
Sharon Mullan is a qualified counselor. She studied Tapping with Gary Craig, Dr David Lake and Steve Wells. Sharon also trained with David Berceli (the founder of TRE) and is a qualified practitioner of TRE® Tension, Stress & Trauma Releasing Exercises. Sharon’s website is HERE.
Here’s a little snapshot of the goodies in today’s episode…
- TRE is Trauma and Tension Releasing Exercises. A simple set of exercises that set in motion the natural mechanism in our body to release tension.
- Trauma is mostly physiological, we’re only 10% cognitive… so it’s not ‘in our head’… it’s in our body. The trauma creates an immobility.
- All trauma has the capacity to be transformed into something more useful. So it’s not about ‘curing’ it, it’s about transforming it.
- We can’t avoid anxiety, it’s a natural part of life, but we can equip ourselves with the tools for working through it!
- It is possible to be free of your history!
THIS WEEK’S LIVE HAPPIER, HEALTHIER CHALLENGE: If you feel this is for you, then explore it, be curious and then maybe check out where your nearest practitioner is…
Here are all the important links:
TRE Australia – you can find a therapist / practitioner here
Global website – Trauma Prevention
If you want to click through to iTunes from here to subscribe to the podcast and listen to this week’s show, and the episodes that have aired since our launch in July 2016, GO HERE
If you want to listen on your android, download Stitcher or click through HERE or you can buy the Pocket Cast App for android.
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world. (To do this from your phone, you can’t be ‘in the show list’ – go to the podcast search function and type low tox life, and then click on the show and click ‘review’. Annoyingly tricky but hey. I figured I may as well help you out if you’re going to take the time to leave a review!)
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet