Now onto the show…
What do you do when you drive yourself to the ground – or in this case, to the hospital bed – amidst a successful acting career, working, partying non stop and being super unkind to your body? You pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and teach all you’ve learned about rebuilding a healthy life for yourself, to 1000s of women around the world through coaching, motivation, and mean girl mastering. Melissa exudes health, joy, and an unashamed appreciation for her own self care, that inspires all who cross her path to ditch the guilt and have the darn massage. If you struggle with finding the space in your life to be kind to yourself and fill up your cup, you absolutely need this chat in your ears while you take a walk in your favourite spot and remind yourself that with your own health and vitality comes the ability to do all the things you want for others.
Here’s a little snapshot of the goodies in today’s episode…
– Ask your kid/s, or those around you, to ‘rate’ you as parents or as a friend / family member! Strive to be the best version of yourself.
– Pay attention to your body and health, and notice the little things, before they become big things. #selfcaresundays
– Know the importance of self-care / self-love – if you are ’empty’ then you cannot show up as the best person in whatever the circumstances.
– It’s so easy to work yourself into the ground, true discipline comes from learning to self-care
– Practice CCC = Crystal clear communication!
– Use your time and money to help others, and you will feel rich and abundant in all areas of your life
– The 3 step process that could radically change your life
– Become the queen or master of self-care!
THIS WEEK’S LIVE HAPPIER, HEALTHIER CHALLENGE: Strive to become a queen or master of SELF-CARE!
Here are all the important links:
Check out Melissa’s book Mastering your mean girl
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world. (To do this from your phone, you can’t be ‘in the show list’ – go to the podcast search function and type low tox life, and then click on the show and click ‘review’. Annoyingly tricky but hey. I figured I may as well help you out if you’re going to take the time to leave a review!)
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet