LISTEN TO THIS WEEK’S SHOW ON iTUNES, STITCHER OR SPOTIFY OR LISTEN RIGHT HERE:
Maybe you’re ready to join us over in the Low Tox Club to formalise your love for the show? Support the podcast and in turn enjoy the book club, chats, challenges, and insider Q&A with podcast guests to get YOUR specific questions answered. Pop through here and join for the investment $ of a coffee a month or put another way – for $1 per show. Support us to support you. I’d love to see you there, Alexx x
Our show supporter this month is…
Guy Lawrence is a coach, speaker and entrepreneur with a gift for helping people live their best lives. He is the founder of Let It In. A program designed to help people bridge the gap between the life they live and the life they truly want to live using meditation and the language of neuroscience. This is facilitated via live workshops, retreats and the online Let it In Academy membership-based community program. He also supports people via his podcast called ‘The Guy Lawrence Podcast’. These include conversations with pioneering experts that go well beyond conventional health, wealth and wisdom to inspire change in our lives. All episodes are freely available via Youtube, iTunes, Spotify & Stitcher.
In his words “I demystify meditation to create transformation from the inside out. I’ve taught hundreds of students a proven road map that I apply daily to create a future you TRULY desire.”
Download your free 7-minute heart coherence meditation and a free bonus PDF of Guy’s 5 step morning routine to help supercharge your mindset and your day here: https://www.letitin.com.au/alexx
And onto this week’s show!
With the response to my solo show on doing Dr Joe Disepnza’s work, I was keen to bring someone in who has dedicated himself to sharing the power of meditation through his work. Guy Lawrence is an eternal student of life and a powerful teacher.
The questions I asked Guy:
- Why did you leave 180 Nutrition and was it a hard decision?
- What is Let It In and why call it that?
- Who is this work for? Why should we even care?
- Why do so many people struggle with meditation or even why we benefit from it?
- How deep does this rabbit hole get?
- You do live meditations over Zoom with your academy community. Many report a magnification of intense energy that they don’t experience by themselves. How does this even happen?
- What kind of results have you seen with people who work with you?
- Where does one start with this work?
- You have a podcast called ‘The Guy Lawrence Podcast’ that fully goes down the rabbit hole. Who’s blown your mind the most?
- What goes on in your retreats, Let Go and Live In Flow?
- Who have your biggest mentors been for doing this work on your own personal journey towards understanding the deep benefits of meditation?
- Is it always rosy, when we decide to do this work? Ie, does it just get better and better or can it sometimes bring up some painful realisations and herx reactions in your experience?
- What is the role of music in meditation – do we need it / can we do without/does it amplify things?
Other helpful links:
You can find out more about Guy Lawrence and his work here: https://guylawrence.com.au
Follow him on Instagram @guyhlawrence or on Facebook
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show on your app – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world.
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet