Love our new show tune in the intro/outro? It’s talented Australian independent artist Melanie Horsnell’s song “Birds”. So proud to support this wonderful Aussie artist and have her grace the show with her wonderful words and song!
Want to join the Low Tox Club for just $49AUD ($29USD/28EUR/23pounds) per YEAR? We have created a special place and set of resources to help you achieve your goals and it’s a wonderful place to be – more details and registration here: https://www.lowtoxlife.com/the-low-tox-club/
And onto this week’s show!
Have you reached a roadblock on your fertility journey? (And if this ship has sailed for you but not for someone you know – can you share this important show with them? Big thank you!) This week I speak with the talented Gabriela Rosa, fertility specialist, who helps people once they believe there is no help left to seek out – AND she and her team produce results; the kind of results that mean cute little bubbas. Fertility can be an emotionally trying time if it’s a difficult road and today we discuss some of the advances that have been made, some of the stones she finds often unturned when couples and individuals come to her for help. I hope you get what you need from this week’s show and invite you to discover Gabriela’s fertility challenge and clinical work, where we have everything you will need to connect to.
The questions I asked Gabriela:
- What are some stats that show us where we’re at with fertility these days?
- What have the major factors been in our fertility going into decline – men/women
- When people come to you they’ve often ‘tried everything’ – but what are some of the things common to you and your team that you can’t believe aren’t more widely looked at / identified as people try to conceive? (It can be tests they haven’t known to do/lifestyle change they didn’t know were important)
- Why, even when people want a baby so badly, do they find it hard to shift certain things about their lives?
- Stress: If it doesn’t come up in the above… I’ll ask about its impact in today’s fertility picture.
- What are your favourite fertility foods to recommend?
- How did you personally prepare for conception?
- What can someone who wants to conceive ask themselves when they indeed have tried everything possible to do it the natural way and may need to consider other options?
- How does one prepare optimally for IVF / mitigate any hormone issues/risks in the long term?
- Once there’s a little mango successfully growing, what are your biggest recommendations for a healthy pregnancy?
Other helpful links:
To know more about Gabriela and her work: https://naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com/
Take her Fertility Quiz here: https://naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com/natural-fertility-breakthrough-program/fertility-quiz/
And if you want to know more about her most recent Fertility Challenge Event: https://naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com/fertility-challenge/
Our show supporter this month is…
NueBar is a new (12 months old) Sydney based company developed by Naturopath Katie Hennah and her partner Kerry Wood. NueBar has developed solid form, plastic packaging free hair and body care bars that are pH balanced, vegan, palm oil free and leave out all the nasties such as sulfates, parabens, petroleum by products and artificial fragrance.
As well as creating products that are low tox, ethical and eco-friendly, Nuebar focus on delivering superior performance and divine aesthetics, upping the “desirability” factor alongside the “eco-warrior” appeal.
Although quite new in the market, Neubar is already a recipient of an International Award. Their Normal and Dry/Damaged Shampoo bars were runners up in “Best Zero-Waste Product ” category of the Beauty Short-List Awards, 2020. The Beauty Shortlist Awards are an International award program that is independent and sponsor free, with judging by industry experts from Sydney, New York and London. They pride themselves on being an even playing field for all brands from big global players to small Artisan brands like NueBar and this year there were entries from 39 countries. The Dry/Mature Face Wash also won an Editor’s Choice Award.
Because NueBar was developed with a Naturopath’s sensibility they also make a Fragrance Free/ Sensitive range. This range does not include any essential oils and uses Organic Olive Oil for it’s low allergy tendency and colloidal oats for their skin soothing action.
OFFER: 15% off first order for the month of May (using code: lowtoxlife) *single use only
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show on your app – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world.
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet