Love our new show tune in the intro/outro? It’s talented Australian independent artist Melanie Horsnell’s song “Birds”. So proud to support this wonderful Aussie artist and have her grace the show with her wonderful words and song!
Low Tox Club – the place to bring your low tox life to life
Want to join a community of like minds and enjoy all the perks of being in the Low Tox Life inner circle such as an online membership platform, 50% off all our Low Tox courses, an awesome chat group, my monthly Q&A and special guest star interviews for just $49AUD ($29USD/28EUR/23pounds) per YEAR? We have created a special place and set of resources to help you achieve your goals and it’s a wonderful place to be – more details and registration here: https://www.lowtoxlife.com/the-low-tox-club/
And onto this week’s show!
So over the past month, we’ve talked about home health and the role of a healthy home in our own health. Then we’ve looked at construction industry health and the potential for radical impact if we get what and how we build, into the future, right. This week, want to feel motivated to think about what you can do next when it comes to helping bolster our planet’s resilience? Tune into this week’s show where I talk to journalist, sea changer + Pip Magazine Permaculture Magazine founder Robyn RoenFeldt and plan your next inspired step. Enjoy and don’t forget to take a look at the details below to connect to Pip Magazine and our show sponsor, Alexx.
The questions I asked Robyn:
- How you became aware of our need to connect more to the planet, nature and where our food comes from?
- Were you always a hippy chick who knew this stuff or was it exploration and discovery for you?
- Why did you leave the city?
- What do you grow yourself now? Why did permaculture principles capture your heart?
- Tell us about Pip Magazine – how can we find it / who’s it for / can anyone in the world subscribe?
- What can people do today to get started growing something – anything!?
- What is interdependence and how does it benefit us?
- How permaculture can work in our favour when a pandemic hits.
- What can you get involved with, in the city?
- If people wanted to change their habits/start something new – what would you recommend no matter where they live?
Other helpful links:
For more information on Robyn’s work at Pip Magazine: https://www.pipmagazine.com.au/
Our show supporter this month is…
Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil and Arctic D Cod Liver Oil with the added D vitamin supplement, is sourced from the Norwegian Seas and consists of the purest and most ethically sourced fish oil in the world.
It contains naturally occurring Omega 3’s, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D, all of which support numerous systems in the body including immune health, heart health, brain health, joint and muscle health, and overall vitality.
So last week, we had a giveaway offer for a bottle of the Cod Liver Oil Liquid, which is the very same one my son and I take in the mornings. The WINNER is Kristy K.
You can also shop here if you wanted to just go ahead and grab one: http://bit.ly/31LTce1
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show on your app – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world.
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet