I get asked all the time: “I want to leave a review but HOW?” So here’s how to leave a review on ITunes on your phone?
Don’t be “in your show” where you see all the episodes, you won’t be able to do it. Just go to general podcast app and hit the search icon. Type in Low Tox Life. DON’T click on one of the single episode /shows that comes up, click on the Low Tox Life square tile. Once clicked on that, you’ll see 3 tabs: Details. Reviews. Related. Click subscribe, then click reviews and there you can write your review. 2 words, 1 sentence, biggest AHA… Doesn’t matter, just for you to leave one is so much appreciated and helps us stay visible in ITunes charts and Thrive. Thanks so much guys, Alexx x
Now onto the show…
Dr Karen Phillip says “It’s one thing to know what you want, but another to know how to get it, let me help you achieve your goals”. She is a Counselling Psychotherapist; Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Parenting and Relationship Expert and of course, Hypnotherapist. In our chat we dive into Hypnotherapy as a tool for breaking patterns, forming better habits, losing weight, reducing stress, anxiety or pain and much more – we even discuss hypnotherapy for pets! It’s a brilliant chat and you’re now even able to do hypnotherapy from the comfort of your own home, virtually thanks to her new site. If you’ve been curious but wondered how it works, why it works, the science behind the way a session is put together, then this will be a good one for you – I really enjoyed chatting to Karen and learning a few nerdy things about hypnotherapy I did not know. Her sessions are great and we’ve done a couple in the office together – I told her if we were able to achieve a deep relaxed state with the leaf blower going in the background next door, then she is truly gifted!
Here’s a little snapshot of the juicy bits in today’s episode…
- Dr. Karen Phillip originally trained as a counselling psychotherapist and then decided to study clinical hypnotherapy in order to get faster results for her clients.
- Hypnotherapy is a natural process that opens up your mind to new suggestions. It can be used to eliminate the “baggage” of accumulated unhappy life experiences that we project onto our everyday. Once we’re able to adjust our subconscious mind and eliminate that “baggage” we can move forward in a more positive way.
- Hypnotherapy can help with a very wide range of challenges. From reducing pain to helping with retaining information or getting over a difficult relationship breakdown, it helps people get a different approach on the issue, event or behaviour that causes a problem and empowers them to find their own solutions to these challenges.
- Dr. Karen Phillip has developed a series of online sessions that have been designed in such a way that everybody will receive benefit from it, no matter how “receptive” they think they are to this type of therapy. If you’re generally able to relax, then you’ll be able to open up your mind to the positive suggestions of hypnotherapy. The more you go through the process of hypnotherapy, the more you are receptive to it.
- The beauty of having online hypnotherapy sessions is that you can download the tracks and listen to them in the comfort of your home and continue to listen to them regularly.
- The online hypnotherapy sessions can be used by children from the age of 11 years old. For younger children, Dr. Phillip works with the parents individually to help them adjust their child’s behaviour.
- Hypnotherapy is even suited to pets! It can help relieve loneliness and anxiety in dogs. The track called “No more lonely dog” will help your pet rest and relax. Play it several times while you’re with your dog and then play it on a loop while you’re out to ensure your pet feels safe and secure when you’re away.
- It doesn’t matter whether you go deep or not during a session or even if you do a couple of head nods, your subconscious mind is still doing the work in the background.
- The background track for each session has been especially designed to include different types of sound waves: alpha (linked to the subconscious mind and helps to relax and encourage creativity), beta (linked to conscious mind to encourage motivation and concentration) and theta (stimulates the healing of the body and mind, enables more connection to the subconscious mind).
- Dr. Karen Phillip believes that once our mind is empowered naturally and safely to stop doing something, we can stop doing it for good. Hypnotherapy is about empowering people to take control of their own mind.
And here are a few extra important links:
If you’re interested in trying hypnotherapy, Dr. Karen Phillip has generously provided a 10% discount for our listeners. Go onto the website HERE and enter the code lowtox10 at checkout to redeem this offer.
If you want to click through to iTunes from here to subscribe to the podcast and listen to this week’s show, and the episodes that have aired since our launch in July 2016, GO HERE
If you want to listen on your android, download Stitcher or click through HERE or you can buy the Pocket Cast App for Android.
If you want to listen on Spotify click through HERE.
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world.
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet