This is the easiest chocolate icing to whip up for chocolate cakes and cupcakes, full of nourishing deliciousness.
Delicious. Easy. Nourishing icing that will NOT send children up the walls post consumption, yet will have them raving.
Need a cupcake recipe to go with it? Click here for more yumminess!
Real Food. Happy Bodies.
Simple Chocolate Icing Recipe
- 75 g avocado
- 75 g coconut cream "top" meaning, refrigerated coconut cream that you open the can of and just use the top, really solid bit. Use the rest for smoothies, porridge or hot chocolate
- 75 g coconut sugar for a fructose free version you can also use 60g rice syrup but it won’t set quite as well
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- Blitz your coconut sugar first (in a blender or mini food processor on high for 15 seconds or a thermomix on speed 8 for 4 seconds)
- Add everything else and blitz on medium speed for 5-10 seconds until well combined
- Ice your cakes / cupcakes and pop in fridge to set for 20 minutes if you have time, otherwise just serve straight away. It has a rich chocolate mousse consistency when freshly made. So, so good!