I am so excited to be writing a book. Thing is, a book is not worth much, if it doesn’t help you – the person I’d very much like to help in any way I can.
So, the book is around food (surprised?) and there will be recipes, as well as many helpful hints, tips and learnings around Real Food in general. You won’t hear from me talking about it again until it launches, so I wondered if I could ask something of you?
Could you let me know
- What you are confused by in the world of food?
- What you find too difficult to do on a busy week? Maybe on any week?
- Your challenges cooking for yourself, your family, your party?
- Is it skill? Time? Boredom? Lack of imagination? Lack of knowledge?
- Are you confused by ingredients, and what you should be eating?
Now is the time to leave me a comment or feel free to get in touch privately via my contact page.
I am bubbling over with enthusiasm for what is taking shape already and can’t wait to see what you need me to include in there – or perhaps the next one!