Yes, 30 second freezer fudge. 30 seconds work. 15 minutes freeze time. Many moments of subsequent enjoyment. This batch is enough to serve as an after dinner treat for 8 to have a good couple of chunks of, or double for a bigger lunch or celebration. SO easy.
Sub the nuts with seed butter if it needs to be nut free. Tahini also works well, but you would then need to up the sweetness 20g.
I whipped this up as a quick “Oh crap I promised I’d make a chocolate slab” approximation for a big Easter lunch with family and friends on the weekend. Because I hadn’t measured anything, I *unfortunately* had to make it again to measure and write the recipe tonight. My husband was *devastated* to be faced with it again. Best wife ever!
The simple things in life are often the best, right? If you’re feeling inspired, feel free to tag me @lowtoxlife when you make it over on instagram.
Real Treats. Always worth the little effort to avoid those weirdo packets of fakeness and processed ingredients so that when you indulge, you can make the most of the indulgence and enjoy every bite.
30 Second Freezer Fudge Recipe
- 100 g coconut oil
- 100 g peanut butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 40 g cocoa powder (dutch processed or raw cacao)
- 40 g rice malt syrup or maple / honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Crushed nuts optional for presentation I used toasted cashews and peanuts.
- Melt coconut oil and peanut butter together on stove OR 2 minutes 80C speed 3 in thermomix
- Then add everything else and simply mix with a spoon until well combined OR blend 5 seconds in a thermomix, speed 5.
- Pour into a baking paper lined tray and set in freezer 15-20minutes (I used a small deep tray so it was big chunks when I cut it)
- Lift out and cut into chunks and serve on a chopping board. Scatter peanuts optionally – In my view, it makes it!