I get asked all the time: “I want to leave a review but HOW?” So here’s how to leave a review on iTunes on your phone?
Don’t be “in your show” where you see all the episodes, you won’t be able to do it. Just go to general podcast app and hit the search icon. Type in Low Tox Life. DON’T click on one of the single episode /shows that comes up, click on the Low Tox Life square tile. Once clicked on that, you’ll see 3 tabs: Details. Reviews. Related. Click subscribe, then click reviews and there you can write your review. 2 words, 1 sentence, biggest AHA… Doesn’t matter, just for you to leave one is so much appreciated and helps us stay visible in iTunes charts and Thrive. Thanks so much guys, Alexx x
Now onto the show…
This weeks show sees me welcoming back Dr Stephen Sinatra – one of my favourite guests from shows 13 and 19 past. Why is he back? To discuss high vibration living and the simplest of tips and boosters he’s found for his patients over the decades that will help us feel truly connected with nature and truly healthy. We discuss ATP, Grounding, why science sometimes can’t prove why a therapy works and much much more.
Here’s a little snapshot of the juicy bits in today’s episode…
- Everything we are surrounded by, including ourselves, is made up of energy. Every single cell in the body vibrates at a microscopic frequency. There’s a natural pulsation to its activity. When cells are healthy—meaning they’re not damaged in some way and they’re able to efficiently metabolize nutrients and make ATP (the body’s most basic fuel = Adenosine Triphosphate)—their vibrational frequency is high. When cells are unhealthy, though, their vibration slows.
- Living high-vibrationally means living in a way that helps raise or maintain your body’s natural vibrational frequency.
- The first way to achieve high vibration is to eat food that is alive with energy. Certain foods have a higher vibration in their structure (a higher amount of energy): for example broccoli, kale, swiss chard and brussel sprouts. Eating food that is organic or not sprayed will provide much more energy than produce that has been doused in pesticides.
- Honour your feelings. Laughter and crying are both great ways to release trapped emotions and heal the heart. Carrying around negative emotions will lower your vibration.
- The earth emits its own vibrational energy. Walking barefoot on the earth, or in the sand, has a profound healing effect on the body and has even been shown to reduce pain in certain people. When you practice earthing or grounding, you can help balance cortisol levels, feed the blood and most importantly reduce stress. There’s a particular type of energy stored in the earth after a thunderstorm called Schumann resonance, it comes from lightning strikes and is most effective at healing the body.
- When choosing the type of shoe you walk in, leather soles are very conductive and you will get the benefits of grounding through leather as opposed to rubber for example which doesn’t let the energy pass through.
- Channeling your stress is essential to calm the nervous system down and enable healing to take place. There are many ways to do this: acupuncture, chiropractic, yoga, alternate nostrils breathing for example, are all wonderful ways to unblock trapped energy in the body and deliver more vital oxygen to the cells so they can create more energy.
- Dr Sinatra’s 3 key ways to raise your vibration: 1. tell the truth and be authentic. 2. take the right nutritional supplements to help detoxify your body and nourish your cells. 3. Practice earthing throughout the day and even when you sleep with earthing sheets (links below).
What was that magnesium supplement? It was Magnesium Orotate – You can get it on IHerb HERE.
And here are a few extra important resources:
You can find more information about Dr Sinatra HERE including information about his range of supplements Healthy Directions.
His supplements can be purchased HERE.
Dr Sinatra’s ebook High Vibrational Living can be found HERE.
You can buy earthing bedsheets and pillows from Earthing Oz HERE.
Our featured course this month is Pre-Conception Ninja!
Enjoy the show and thanks again for taking the time to rate and review the show – it’s like tipping the bartender and it means the world.
Low Tox. Happy us. Happy planet